V0.9.3 Release Notification
More Features. More Benefits. More Time and Money Saved.
We are really excited to announce the release of the next version of the Ciiva BOM Management System. We have been listening to the huge amount of feedback we have been getting and working hard to deliver the things you have been asking for. Some of the notable enhancements include:
- Order & Build: Dedicated inventory management, with automated stock level updates when material is purchased or consumed by building products.
- Custom Attributes: Extended to Documents, Products, Product Versions and Notes & Alarms.
- Advanced ODBC: Support for MySQL and MS Access, with custom profiles for including component and product data in ODBC data sources. Single-click Microsoft Excel query creation.
- BOM Import: Merge component attributes during import with the component library, huge performance improvement when importing large number of components.
- Pricing and Lifecycle: Synchronise real time pricing and lifecycle status with the component library in a single click.
- Documents: Replicate all stored documents with a local or network file system, with complete control over directory structure using storage path formulas.
In addition, there are dozens of other usability and performance enhancements, including the new workflow navigation pane for easy access to help and documentation.
The next time you start your Ciiva Client application, it will be automatically upgraded to the new version, so you can start taking advantage of these features straight away. The free download is available here.
Much, Much More to Come...
We continue to listen to your requests and suggestions to ensure that Ciiva continues to lead the way in collaborative and intelligent BOM management. We have lots more things planed, and invite you to check out our feature roadmap to get a glimpse of what is coming next. Feedback is most welcome and highly appreciated.
A Glimpse into the Near Futureâ€¦ The Ciiva API
We will soon be releasing the Ciiva API, providing you programmatic access to our Cloud database for access to information such as real-time pricing, stock, alternatives, substitutes, lifecycle, technical specifications and datasheets on millions of parts. For more information please contact email@example.com.